Search Engine Optimization
Support for Agencies
Outsourced SEO Analysts
Our analysts take a systematic approach to SEO campaigns starting with SEO audit. We have developed a proprietary SEO audit template that is leveraged by several of our agency clients to uncover SEO improvement opportunities in a systematic fashion.
Our team completes SEO audits and tasks for 100+ clients every month. We use a variety of best-of-the-breed 3rd party tools such as ahrefs, SEMRush, MOZ, Raven, Google’s Page Speed insights and Yext.
We also deploy our proprietary tool kit for a variety of SEO tasks.
- Activities: Site Audit, On-Page and Off-Page Optimization Ideas
- Tools: SEM Rush, AHREFS, Search Console, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog
- Activities: Keyword Selection, Competition, Search Volume, Geo Modifiers, Business Relevance
- Tools: Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush
- Activities: Traffic Analysis, Keyword Analysis, Competitor Analysis
- Tools: Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Search Console
- Activities: Site Speed, Header Tags, Meta Tags, Image Alt Tag, Content Optimization, URL Optimization, internal linking, robots.txt and image optimization.
- Tools: Deepcrawl, AHREFS, Screaming Frog
- Activities: Social Bookmarking, Local Business Listing, Blog Posting, Social Media Optimization, Article Submission
- Channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Activities: Daily Tracker, Bi-Weekly/Weekly/Monthly performance Reports, Competitor Analysis, Keyword Ranking, Backlinks
- Tools: Google Analytics, SEM Rush, AHREFS, Search Console
Learn how a SMB SEO agency chose DAT as
its services partner?
SEO agency serving the SMB market with a SEO platform realized the need to offer SEO services in addition to the platform for this market. The SEO agency required a low-cost delivery model to serve this highly price sensitive target market. DAT serves then with a low-cost and scalable infrastructure that enables them to serve this market profitably
- Low cost SEO infrastructure
- Well-defined processes
- Excellent knowledge of their
- Stable team – no churn issues
- Cheaper than freelancers
- High profitability