Work & Grow with Us
DAT welcomes candidates with higher education background typically in management and engineering to join our team of experts. We have a very interactive and growing work culture which enables you to focus on learning and improving on various skill sets. We empower our team to grow along with the organization.
- Employee Fun Events & Engagement Activities
- Holidays on major festivals
- Mentoring & coaching by management team and project managers
- 360 Performance Review & performance rewards
- A continuous learning and development environment
- Training & Certifications
If you are passionate about your work, then come join our team to enhance your skills in the best work place environment.
Positions We Have
We welcome graduates to be a part of our internship program being offered at DAT. We are looking for interns with high passion for learning and who have ability to creatively contribute in a fast-paced learning environment.Responsibilities
- Help with the creation and management of PPC campaigns (mainly for Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Tier-2 Search Engines)
- Assist the Campaign Optimization and Keywords Analysis efforts of the digital marketing team
- Utilize Google Analytics, Social Media tools and specific third-party tools for creating and interpreting reports
- Make conscious efforts to see that the deliverables adhere to the required standards of quality, from the standpoint of Search Engines
- Ensure the maintenance and documentation of daily work/team activities
- Work effectively with internal teams to complete assigned tasks and projects before deadline
- BS in engineering, math, statistics or business
- Basics in Excel, and PowerPoint, and the ability to learn and utilize software sales tools
- Identify and call on new leads
- Nurture and close new prospects via email, phone and onsite meetings
- Prepare and present proposals to close business
- Use your digital experience to forge strong client relationships with key decision makers to make DAT as a true business partner.
- Provide exceptional ongoing account management to your existing clients to ensure their programs are successful, and to renew and upgrade their programs
- Upsell and cross sell to existing clients
- Identify, track and manage key performance and operational metrics for optimal service level performance.
- Work with internal teams to ensure project quality and delivery
- Regularly update CRM with prospect and customer information.
- Travel as needed to support client on-site needs across key locations.
- Attend key trade and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2+ years sales/account management experience with digital media companies
- Strong skillset in selling digital media services.
- Highly organized but flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Comfort and experience in managing client contracts and legal agreement negotiations.
- Must be a results-oriented self-starter and have a record of success working in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the ability to learn and utilize software sales tools
- Ability and willingness to cold call for new business development.